First Call,Transport of Deceased from Place of Death to Funeral Homes, Airports, Coroner's Lab, Creamation Centers, Medical Schools, 24 Hours a Day.
1. Level One call $135.00, one person removal
2. Level Two call $195.00, Two person removal
3. $60.00 added for any added persons assisting with removals
4. Obese Fee $60.00 for decedent over 300lbs. Body Bags-white $15.00, blue $25.00, black $40.00
5. Decomp Charge $ 70.00
6. Waiting Fee $25.00 a Hour.
7. Body Donation Fee $400.00
8. Embalming Reg. Case $250.00 Autopsy Case $350.00
9. Employee Hourly Rate $14.00
10. Death certificate Filing and Doctors signature rate $50.00
Fees Are For 3 Hours Or Less
ALL OF THE ABOVE TRANSPROTATION IS SUBJECT TO A 40 MILE RADIUS OF YOUR LOCATION; AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF $3.00 PER MILE WILL BE ASSESSED TO ANY ADDITIONAL DISTANCE. A $10.00 FUEL SUR-CHARGE WHEN FUEL IS AT $4.00 PER GALLON. A $10.00 FOR EVERY $.50 INCREASED OF FUEL AFTER THAT. ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANCE WITH OUT ANY NOTICE.
To Avoid Any Misunderstandings, Cron Mortuary Service Has Adopted The Following Terms For Payment of Services.
1. If payment is not received within 10 business days, a late fee of $50.00 per invoice will be charged to the bill. 2. If payment is not received within 30 days, a fee of $10.00 per day,per invoice will be charged to the account. 3. A $50.00 returned check fee for all returned checks. 4. In the event that full payment is not received within 45 days after service and other arrangements have not been made to pay this account, it will be turned over to legal counsel and pursued by legal means. We will file in Miami County Small Claims Court Troy, Ohio. Any and/or all expense relating to legal and collection fees will be added to upaid balance. Cron Mortuary Service reserves the right to accept or decline service to you and your firm. If we have to turn over your invoice to our legal council, we will NOT represent you, your funeral home or mortuary (trade)service again. Cron Mortuary Service will cease doing business with you and your firm. Also, we will contact the Funeral Directors Association and Board of Embalmers in your state and report you and your actions to them. We are very serious about late payments, non-payment and late fees!
For your convenience we accept cash, check visa and mastercard or money orders.